The Most Comfortable Steel Toe Shoes
- Rubber sole
- ANTI-SMASHING : Widening the European standard steel head 2MM, not only can withstand 200 J impact, but also allows you to work easily, without the toe injury caused by too tight steel toe cap.
- STEEL TOE SHOES UPPER: steel toe shoes mesh are made of synthetic flying woven upper. They are wear resistant and more breathable than ordinary work shoes.
- SLIP RESTSTANT SAFETY SHOES SOLE: Don't worry about the construction shoes soles being easy to wear and degumming, because our soles are made of non-slip rubber jelly bottoms, which are wear-resistant and soft.
- WORK SHOES LINING: Soft and comfort lining, safety shoes keep your feet dry while you work all day.
- INDESTRUCTIBLE SHOES OCCASTION: Work shoes for men or women are suitable.indestrcutible with fashion and composite toe shoes function can be used for hiking, tennis, outdoor use, carperter, roofing, restaurant and so on.
Shipping and Returns
True Story from our customer David Golston
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I bought these for my husband and he LOVES them! He did say they were a little bulky at first, but I reminded him they aren't actually a sneaker and he agreed they aren't bulkier than any other work boot he's owned. Working in a warehouse for 12 hours a day, he needed something comfortable and durable and these do the trick. The memory form is incredible he says. He has only had them for about 2-3 weeks but he is very happy with them so far (no more coming home and having sore feet!). Since he has to unload trucks outside, he also needed water proof and has not complained about his feet getting wet yet. Great work shoe! Will be buying again for sure when these wear down.
I work in a factory I drive a forklift and walk a lot on concrete I received them yesterday wore them all day today for 10 hours they are actually very amazing I thought I would be returning them when I tried them on they fit well save room for my toes to wiggle they're not extra tight the shoe strings are not really long the shoe is really lightweight very comfortable I will be ordering another pair if they continue to hold their quality
I usually buy wide width. These fit well, comfortable, keep my knee inline. Toes are a little tight but ok.